Tips From The Pros
Posted on April 15th to Featured Content
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home, including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well trimmed and away from the house.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly.
- Store wood 20 ft. away from the house and five inches off the ground.
- Keep mulch 2 – 3 ft. away from foundation wall.
- Use copper or steel wool to close openings in the home to prevent mice from coming in.
- Keep floors in your home clean.